/

Indian Sterling Silver Jewellery Specification

Indian Silver Jewellery

Indian Silver jewelry has always existed in exquisite variations having a unique style of its own that is why Indian Jewelry is amongst the finest in the world. Indian culture is very old which has a very deep roots and if we consider it, the tradition of wearing jewelry is 5000 years old. Silver is one of the seven metals of antiquity which was known to prehistoric humans, the others being gold, copper, tin, lead, iron and mercury. As it has been in use for so long the history of its discovery and early use are not known. In the ancient time also, it was a fashion; no matter that jewelry is worn by a man or a woman. The tradition of wearing jewelry is still alive and today’s time has made it more important than earlier. There is no doubt that Jewelry always attracts everyone as Jewelry has traditional and aesthetic values in our country.

Buy Engagement Rings at Silver Gallery JRP

As the time passes, the fashion and the design of a jewelry changes whether it is a gemstone or metal. Yes, Gold has its own value but now days, jewelry that is made by sterling silver is the most popular around the world. The charm of silver jewelry is increasing day by day and the demand of silver jewelry is always on the top.

The Sterling Silver contains 92.5% Purity of Silver content and hence it is popularly known as the 925 Sterling Silver or only 925 Silver. The rest 7.5% is formed by adding other metals like copper, zinc, or nickel to make the compound hard enough for durability and shine. Mostly copper is used because it does not wear the Silver properties away and keeps the Silver appear brilliant and natural. On the other side, pure silver or fine silver contains 99.9% elemental silver. Pure silver is naturally very soft, and would easily bend or break if used for jewelry without being blended with a stronger metal.

Buy Silver Pendants at Silver Gallery JRP for wholesale price.

Traditionally, jewelry is made up with gold but in modern days, sterling silver jewelry is become quite popular among people around the world. The adorning of Indian Silver Jewelry has gained more attention among the audience. People are going crazy for Indian Sterling Silver Jewelry because of the art and its unique design. Also, silver is perfect for some delicate designs that not only looks good but also compliments well with all types of attire as well.

Sterling silver is an affordable and workable metal, which means that it gives jewelry manufacturers and designers greater artistic freedom. They experiment with new styles and keep up with the latest trends — whether you're searching for a grand statement piece or delicate and on-trend jewelry and if you have your own design, they can make it for you or for your loved one also.